Are you frustrated with your current management company? LPG can help!
Services in Orlando
Luker Properties Group offers property management services in Orlando and the surrounding areas. We offer a simplified service option where we help you with your lease only or a more full-service option where we manage the day-to-day operations.
Property Management Programs:
Option 1: Lease Only
The lease-only option is the perfect option for owners that only want professional assistance to rent out their property at the right price and to the right tenants. When you have the right people in your rental property, it often saves you from unnecessary work throughout the year. So, if you have some time to devote to good tenants and you want to manage the month-to-month obligations of a tenant, this could be the best option for you.
Included in the lease-only option:
- Establish the correct market value by performing a rental Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) of your property.
- Recommend improvements to your property to increase the market value of your rental.
- Aggressively market your property to rent it right away. When your property is vacant, everyone loses money.
- Show your property to prospective tenants and manage the application process.
- Help you select the best tenant through our extensive screening, which includes credit/criminal checks and employment/past rental history.
- Fully prepare the lease and take care of all other legal documents that comply with the Florida landlord/tenant act.
- Complete a thorough inspection list with you, the owner before the tenant moves in, with pictures.
- Collect all monies due, move the tenant in, and complete final walk through of the rental property.
Option 2: Full-Service Management Agreement
Our property management programs include a full-service option that lets you rent your property completely hassle-free.
The full-service management agreement includes all the benefits of the Lease-Only Option, plus:
Rent Collection and Accounting
We collect rents on the due date of each month and are firm on charging late fees when needed. LPG uses a computerized system that allows us to accurately provide a monthly and annual income/expense report to stay on top of your rental business.
We will be available on call 24/7 for any of the tenants’ maintenance needs so the landlord will not be bothered at any time.
It is our goal is to provide superior communication to both the owner and tenant. We know that communication is a key factor in this business. Developing a good relationship is important when creating long-term tenants who take care of the property and pay rents on time. A tenant that stay longer saves you time and money.
Inspections are not just for the final tenant walk-through. We execute drive-by exterior checks and interior spot checks to guarantee the initial condition of the property remains the same throughout the tenancy. Inspections are especially helpful for landlords that don’t live near their rental property. We make sure that you don’t have to worry about the state of your place.
Contact Luker Properties Group to discuss our property management programs
and which one is right for you.
Check out our other companies
Follow us on: